The popularity of online casino games is on the rise with sporting events either cancelled or postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions. However, this poses a major challenge to the dedicated online gamblers as iGaming differs from your average sports betting environment.
If you’re an amateur iGamer looking to kill time in quarantine, we’ve listed five key blackjack skills to help your get started on a new journey. Although the thought of signing up for card games can be daunting at first, blackjack is an amateur-friendly game. If you want to try your hands at popular iGames, visit online casinos in PA.
Five Blackjack Tips to Help Amateurs Get Started
1. Figure Out the Number of Decks Being Used – Counting cards is illegal. Let’s get that out of the way! However, it’s crucial to figure out the number of decks being used to help identify patterns and correctly predict the next hand. Not all casinos will use the same number of decks, which is another parameter to consider while trying to navigate your way around the situation.
2. Look for the Right Casino – Although there’s no single casino that meets everybody’s requirements, make a list of the top operators in your area and settle down for the one you believe checks all the right boxes. This sounds complicated than it is and can be solved by studying user reviews and comments. Generally, look for online casinos offering the highest rewards and the least number of clauses.
3. Keep Your Strategy Card Handy – Players must follow a strategy card in blackjack. These cards help identify situations when to hit or stay depending on the dealer’s cards. Pick a strategy card that suits your gaming style as some strategies tend to be on the more aggressive side of the spectrum. As you get used to the game, you won’t rely on a cheat sheet as much.
4. Practice Your Game – Before deciding to play against any real opponents for real cash, it’s a good idea to practice your game on bots. This offers a better opportunity to master your strategies and moves in advance and avoid getting overwhelmed by a live table.
5. Have an Insurance Strategy – The house offers players insurance when the dealer shows an Ace. Players have the option of betting half their wager to protect their hand from a blackjack. Before getting engrossed in the details, it’s a great idea to figure out whether to accept or decline the insurance policy if the situation arises. The same strategy applies during splitting hands. While some players prefer splitting their hands, others settle for a single guaranteed win. Due to the numerous options on the table, players are advised to work on a strategy and stick to it through the game. Signing up for a reputed blackjack dealer is crucial to securing a genuine win. Look for the most trusted operators in your area for the best results